Helping a client deal with worry
Worry is a cycle of repetitive, negative thoughts that some people may find difficult to stop on their own. While most people worry from time to time, chronic worrying can have a serious impact on one’s wellbeing.
This Course Includes
- Course Instructor Synergetica (Liedani CC)
- Analysing worry
- The amazing benefit of worry
- Worry, stress and anxiety
- Is habitual worry constructive?
- Why do we worry?
- Chain reaction of worrying
- Worry in psychological perspective
- Dealing with fear
- How to deal with worrying
- A spiritual approach to worry
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Course Notes
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment