Understanding the POPI Act
Purpose of the POPIA is to give effect to section 14 of the Constitution – the right to privacy by protecting personal information.
This Course Includes
- Course Instructor Synergetica (Liedani CC)
- In Summary: What does POPIA entail?
- The purpose for which information is required
- Categories of requestors
- How to request access to records held by the responsible party
- Practice Policies and Procedures
- Voluntary Disclosure
- Course Notes
Select Booking Slot
Select one of the available booking slots to continue your enrollment